Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Monday, January 09, 2006

my side of the family...


I thought my cousin in England (who reads the blog) and other far away family members might like this photo of my side of the family.

Keep in mind, that Mike and Jane's adult son, Trevor, is not in the picture due to sleeping off the excess party frolicking the night before.

Check out the chick with the attitude...five guesses who this girl belongs to (she must get it from her father's side!)

Back row:

Sue ~ black sweater (Colin's wife), Jane (Mike's wife), Mike (my oldest brother), Katie (M and J's artist eldest daughter), Andrew (S and C's oldest son in highschool), me, Henry (my husband).

Middle row: Ben (S and C's youngest son ~ lacrosse goalie), Maggie (M and J's youngest daughter ~ ballet girl), Alex (M and J's youngest son ~ Boy Scout), Michael (our goalie son), and Jenny (our goalie daughter)

Front Row:

Colin (my older, but not oldest brother!)

It was always my Mom that wanted a family photo taken so that she could include it in the following year's Christmas cards! With tripods, automatic timers, digital cameras, computers and the blog...pictures sent almost instantaneously over seas! Absolutely amazing! I can just hear my mother ooooing and ahhhing now.

This was taken at Mike and Jane's on Boxing Day, as we had hockey and they took over the hostess with the mostess reins! The reins will be passed on next year to Colin and Sue when their house renovations WILL be complete. I say WILL, because even if they're not...TAG, YOU'RE IT, COLIN!

No comments: