Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Friday, January 06, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It seems I have been remiss in wishing those that only read the blog, 'Season's Greetings' and all that jazz.

As I send out about a hundred Christmas cards, I do not feel particulary bad about this omission.

For those of you that did not receive a card, this is the family photo that was included.




If you feel that you should be on my Christmas list, comment more on my blog, let me know your address, and I'll think about it!

Until December: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok chickie!!!! I comment on your wonderful blog,I have even been apart of your blog pictures and comments (numerous I might add),you know where I live right ?!? so where is our christmas card (actually save your stamp, I just want the picture !!!!) (please ????or do I have to wait till next december ????) sb

Anonymous said...

we also somehow failed to make your Christmas card list...and you would not have even needed a stamp...in fact you probably could have even not had to step outside and folded into a paper airplane and asked Jenny to throw it from her window
--YouKnowWho

Gillian said...

Ok, smart alecs...BOTH your cards, photos, and rum cakes have been sitting on the end of my kitchen counter for weeks (hoping that I would add more baking to the tray). Drop over and they're yours (minus the extra baking, of course that never happened)!