Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yay to blog...boo to webpages!

Yes, I am going to check into high(er) speed...as soon as I can finish my next lovely assignment for one of my courses. I have to use the Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 product (a 4 hour download 30 day trial that I had to do twice) to create a website with two pages.

After reading through mountains of the 'help' options and downloading and going through the lengthy tutorial, I was none the wiser! I will need to go out and buy another print cartridge today though.

Step by step, I went through this process and completed two webpages. They look great!

I just can't seem to find them on the Internet...

Sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you require more help with your webpage, e-mail me or call me, I'd be glad to help!

Gillian said...

Thanks, Jim...assignment in...mark back already (22/25).

I'll keep that in mind when I have to set up my school library web page!