Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

slow speed


I am more and more frustrated with the slow speed of my computer. I had to download Dreamweaver from Macromedia. With my lovely dial-up connection, it took over 4 hours! I downloaded at night so that it would not be interrupted by a phone call! It was nowhere to be found when I checked the computer in the morning!

I love my music, and downloads seem to take forever (what am I saying...they DO take forever).

I skipped getting my email yesterday, and this morning there were 26 messages that took over an hour to come in!

ARRRGGGGHHHH...

Although we have had the same email address since 1995, I am seriously thinking of changing to high speed Internet...

4 comments:

megan said...

Get with the program, High speed is the only wat to go! You and Carrie must be the only hold outs left (and she just converted).

megan said...

Oh yeah, I forgot Joanna. She is back in 2002 with you as well.

Anonymous said...

Just because you go to high speed, you don't need to change your e-mail address. Your service provider should be able to give you high speed to your home.

Anonymous said...

hey gillian

you think you have slow speed ???
come on out to the brekelmans in booney land who can't get high speed because we cant see ANY tower from our house. I would just be happy to know how to download a song never mind how long it takes !!!!! Have a good one ! shelley