Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Black...or Blue?

Henry's company Christmas is around the corner and because our children are older and requesting bigger ticket items each year, I have to suck it up and not purchase a new gown for the dinner/party this year in Toronto. Sigh...

So these are my choices...

Black....

or Blue?
That is the question...

5 comments:

megan said...

I am totally going to need to see those dresses on, before I can make a reccomendation.

Gillian said...

I think the black looks best on. The blue is showing my lack of discipline for working off that Halloween candy and Christmas baking!

Once I tried on the dresses this afternoon, I think the blue is a little snug around the waist!

Thanks Megan! (p.s. I haven't done the rum cakes yet...)

Anonymous said...

Gillian,you would look best in black, and Henry should wear the blue. After all CIMCO do provide blue for him, don't they. I wish all questions were as simple as this one.

Anonymous said...

they both look like lovely dresses...to break the tie you should treat yourslef and get a new dress...its not just Christmas for the kids...

Gillian said...

I like your thinking, anonymous! However, I would take it more seriously if I knew who you were! Best to put your name at the bottom of your comments!