Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my 'other' home












This is my new home...

You know you must be in the right job when you can't believe you're getting paid to do something you love!



Henry surprised us by returning home for Valentine's Day.



It seems that he will be home for the rest of the week...what's up with that, Bill?

Just because I am working now, does not mean that my husband can sit around the house all day eating MY valentine candy!

Early retirement is not an option for Henry as he seems to think it is.

Time to pull out his 'honey do' list (especially now that I am not home to supervise him!)

What can I say...it will feel so WEIRD, me getting up before him and heading off to work...do, do, do, do....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your other "home" !! Atleast that little girl just showed her tears to you, I've had adult men yell at me and then they see my tears !! I'm not sure which is worse.....Probably my case, cause your making the bigger bucks. Who says money can't talk !!!!!

Good luck!!

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Apparently there are auditions for stunt doubles for the sequel to Brokeback Mountain (Blazing Saddles Too) this week at the JLC.
Henry asked for the week off, claiming Cimco had became too much of a pain in the backside for him, and mumbled something about the JLC......
Not sure what's up with the "birthday boy".