Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Brains vs Boobs...

Three years at Western...three years at Mohawk to obtain a degree and diploma for me.

It seems that my husband is obviously smarter than me. Unbeknownst to me, he studied very hard(for one lunch) to obtain University standing last week (thank you, Bill, for mentoring him!)

On his birthday, he was awarded a University honorarium!

Congratulations, Henry, on finally achieving recognition for something that I've known all along.

Who knew that his favorite 'subject' would enable him to receieve this honor?

I put his 'smarts' to use tonight...here he is helping Jenny with her math homework...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only does Henry have a trade, but he also has a University degree. That is friggin awesome.
Our lesson for that day was to "look till you need glasses, but not till you go blind"!
He and I are quite anxious for the Grand Opening of this particular franchise in London this Spring.
Can't wait........