Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Thursday, February 09, 2006

how you choose a godmother...


Michael's godmother is, well...a lot of fun compared to dear old Mom (remember, I'm classified as the 'serious' one).


Whenever 'Aunt' Shelley is around, everyone just knows that either she will do something 'memorable', or she will somehow 'make' you do something ridiculous (my opinion, of course!)






Although the label, 'serious' one, bugs me sometimes, I must admit that I would not be caught dead doing this...

So in order for our son to become a well-rounded person, we thought we should pick a godmother with qualities that I lacked.

I am proud to say...we did a good job.

No comments: