Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

first posting


Well, hurray...I think I did it!

Megan inspired me to get my own blog and my second assignment in Electronic Publishing this term required that I create my own blog...so here I am.

This online journal will cover the daily (or weekly) events that occur in the very busy lives of the Roefs Family (myself, Henry, Michael, Jenny, Bailey, Speedy, and Cookie Roefs...I think that's all of us!)

Jenny's birthday is coming up this Saturday...our baby (sob!) will turn eleven! At some point in our scheduling madness, I must find time to create an opportunity for approximately 11 girls to have a 'wake over' (I do not call them sleepovers, as there is never much sleeping involved!)

Michael is so excited that there is a hockey tournament this weekend in London with his team, the Chiefs...he gets to miss school Friday. I'll be sure to include pics next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry,
How quickly you have learned from George & the Frick Panelview!
Good work Henry this page rocks......

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, Bill, Good work HENRY this page rocks? Although you think Henry is quite a 'techie' just because he navigates extremely well with his blackberry, does not mean he put forth effort into the creation of this blog! He will, however, provide much entertainment and fodder for my daily postings!
Just kidding...Henry did show some interest in the blog page...'honey, how the heck do I access that page you've been working on?'
I am confident...he will learn!

Anonymous said...

Gillian,

You have done a wonderful job on this web-site !!!!! After all of the coffee you have gone through to create this .............. I am sure that Henry - has offered to take you out for a WONDERFUL DINNER !!!!!!!