Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Friday, May 05, 2006

Olive and Popeye...

Henry and I are thinking of turning our guestroom into a workout room. The over 40 middle-age spread is creeping up on us (okay...me) and we want to nip it in the bud so to speak.

Advertising is a powerful tool, and why shouldn't we believe that we will both look like this if we purchase the product?



Yaba Daba DOOOO!












We'll just add one of these to our list to start with....(Henry's telling me to get my runner's on and enjoy the outdoors!) Oh well, someday maybe we can have an ultimate workout room in our basement (AND outside, Henry).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought you both already looked like that!
Joanna

Gillian said...

Dare I suggest a visit to the optometrist?????

But thank you neighbor!!!!

Gillian said...

Hi Paul and Glenda,

Yes, we did receive your email with the jokes!

If the weather is rainy, we will be around and look forward to seeing you on the May long weekend!
Otherwise, we usually head to Michigan (Mackinac) that weekend.

I removed your comment only so that everyone and their uncle wouldn't email you to your personal email that you provided!

Take care