Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Thursday, May 11, 2006

deflated!



How is it that T.V. shows create a sense of 'control', when in fact, the audience has absolutely none.

I am absolutely heartbroken that American Idol rocker Chris Daughtry was voted off last night. (If this is news to you, then I don't feel sorry for you...you should have watched it by now if you are really a fan)

How the hell can the American public be so stupid...no don't answer that.
They just voted off their best person to be their next American Idol.

I am so pissed that I don't feel like watching it anymore. If I didn't like Taylor Hicks so much as the next contender, I would follow through with my feelings.

A damn shame...this guy will hopefully get an even better music deal for NOT winning Idol.

You rock Chris! (After all, when you see someone in your home twice a week ~ this is more than I see some family members ~ you feel like you know them and can control their destiny by simply watching, dancing, yelling, and clapping)

This guy will be on the radio soon, you mark my words!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely agree with you!

Chris should have won.