Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Thursday, May 18, 2006

At least one T.V. cable station knows how to make me happy! CBS has helped redeem my faith in T.V. season finale results.

I am very happy that my favorite team won on my favorite show, the Amazing Race.

Yeeesss...that is why the blog has not been updated. It is season finale time you know! (not that you aren't a priority in my life, but well, no comments...no incentive for me to be quick at it, you know???? Get with the program people and let me hear your so-called voices!

After racing across five continents, through nine countries, and for more than 59,000 miles, The Amazing Race 9's final three teams ended up right back where they had started, where hippies BJ Averell and Tyler Macniven were able to outwit, outplay, and outlast (sorry, wrong show) "frat boys" Eric Sanchez and Jeremy Ryan and long-distance daters Yolanda Brown-Moore and Ray Whitty to cross the finish line first and win the show's $1,000,000 grand prize.


What can I say? I have already been up for a 2-mile run, I have done the blog, I am off to work early for a staff meeting, and I will have showered and be at the Timmy's in twenty minutes.

For those of you that know me (I am not a morning person), this is "Amazing" in itself!!!

No comments: