Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

shut up and drive!

I'm proud to say...Just like her mother at a concert!

For Jenny's birthday, we went to a concert on Sunday.

How appropriate that one of the songs is the story of my life...shut up and drive!

Rihanna and Akon were actually pretty good in concert...I only sound a little surprised because they aren't the 'old-school' concert 'bands' that you know are going to be good (like Van Halen...hint, hint Henry)

S.O.S and Umbrella were also awesome.

Michael and Jenny seemed to enjoy Akon better, but I didn't know as many of his songs as Rihanna's.

Jenny was very happy to take her friend, Katie...

as Henry opted out of this excursion...

(and I quote...)

Henry: who is she? (we listen to her songs in the van...)
Henry: that's not music (gee, sounds like MY father)
Henry: I'm not going to go.
Michael: Are you nuts???? She's HOT!!!!

THAT SHE IS...



And Akon isn't bad either!

No comments: