Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Sunday, September 09, 2007

image problems



I have been having image problems (not with myself...although there are days!) with Blogger lately.

I tried posting a video the other day, as well as photos and now I can't see any images on my blog.

This may have something to do with my using Mozilla Firefox. I checked with another reader of my blog who uses Internet Explorer, and he is able to still see my pictures. Apparently blogger is working on this issue, but it makes it frustrating for me to see what I'm doing!

So hang in there folks...I'll be testing it over the next few days, so it may look odd (or not)

Keep me posted in the comments section so that I know what you're seeing.

I'm just curious...I tried to post a picture above of my niece and myself, but although it says it posted...I can't see it! Anybody????

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great although I am seeing double ;)

You have 2 of the same pictures there.

Have fun!

Gillian said...

Really, two?

How odd...I only uploaded the one!

Thanks for letting me know...Blogger is supposed to be checking into it.