Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Monday, December 19, 2005

keeping up with the Jones'


Amidst a leaky water pipe in the guest bedroom that created a bit of a stir on Friday, an oven element that had severed completely (how dare it do this to me when I'm about to put a batch of rum cakes in?!), a family Christmas, hours on the road and in arenas, and a disappointing cable internet appointment, I maintained my cool to finally arrive today at a fixed pipe (now the hole in the wall has to be patched up), (thank you, John, for assisting Henry with this stubborn pipe ~ I truly appreciated being able to shower before attending Roefs Family Christmas), a fixed oven, and finally....higher speed internet via a cable connection instead of dial-up. We are finally catching up (slowly) with all you higher techie people out there!

For the short amount of time we were at Roefs Family Christmas on Saturday, I do apologize for having to eat, grab presents and run out the door to Sarnia for hockey. Turkey was wonderful, dessert was great, and Jenny and Michael played with their new gifts all the way to Sarnia! Here is Jenny with Godmommy Wendy...
along with Michael and Adrian listening to the latest tunes...









When I figure out my email and how to import all of my addresses into the new system....I'll be sure to send you our new email address.

Until then...don't complain if I'm silent for awhile. This is intended to be a pun...read below...

p.s. Don't phone me either...my voice is non-existent due to a ridiculous cold.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I see the Jansen's even get to show up in the Roefs' blog...too cute. Mary

Gillian said...

Mary and John, you would not believe that we had yet ANOTHER pin-hole leak in another pipe this week! Luckily, this pipe was exposed and not behind drywall! Still created a puddle on the workshop floor though! Henry was fit to be tied!