Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Friday, October 13, 2006

To Do...Or Not To Do!


I picked up this nifty notepad with the saying "To do, or not to do" at the Stratford Festival on Tuesday when I went with a friend, Lorraine, to see the Shakespearean play, Twelfth Night

Henry is so pleased that I have friends that will go to these things with me, so that he doesn't have to go. He feels that he owes you, Lorraine, so make sure you think of something good and collect on this emotional gratitude!

On the flip-side...I'm not getting anything done on my days off anymore, due to my new notepaper, of course!

It doesn't help that I keep choosing the "not to do" option on my list of things to do for the day! (Sick, I know...but that saying on notepaper still wrings out a giggle from me when I look at it!)
Henry's shaking his head at me again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank god for Lorraine. Who understands that Shakespeare stuff anyway , other than an english major. Hook me up with Lorraine's number,cause now I have a backup when my kids have a question about whatever Shakespeare wrote about. To be or not to be... that is the question... What the heck is the question??? To be or not to be what ??? I wish he had just spoke and wrote regular english then we all might have enjoyed him just a little..
Glad you guys had a great time !!!
Shelley
( a NON shakespeare lover )

Anonymous said...

You need to put your blog on your TO DO list a little more often ;)

Jim.