Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Saturday, October 07, 2006

siblings...



Henry is very fortunate to have many siblings. Although they grumbled a bit when I said I wanted them all off the dance floor (or bar) to gather for a family photo, it is SOOO worth it.
Siblings and spouses...

What really bugs me is these renegade people who put themselves in family photos. Getting a large group of 30-odd people together is not exactly a timed science. I'm certainly not going to scan the crowd for faces that 'don't belong'. I mean...really!

(notice how the newest family member...Ivan...is cautiously protecting the family jewels) He learns fast with having Uncles around like Henry and Rob!

4 comments:

Gillian said...

You would think with a family of this size that SOMEONE would want to comment about SOMETHING wouldn't you???

Apparently not.

Go figure.

p.s. Yes, they all the URL to the blog (I sent it, yet again, just last week)

Anonymous said...

Ok...Gillian--I will say that our family had a great time, albeit very tired the next day. It was a lot of fun to get together with everyone, to eat,drink and dance. So, whose next?????Nicole?????

Gillian said...

Yay! Thanks for posting, Colleen! I knew I could count on you, especially as you photograph so well!

Yes, well...Katie was just the first of, what, 18 grandchildren on the Roefs side?

That should keep us shopping for at least five years...weddings, baby showers...!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jill, flattery WILL get you everywhere you need to go, as well as VISA!!!