Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Friday, November 03, 2006

The graduate!

The proud hubby...he did put up with quite a bit of griping and whining. Of course, just because I have my diploma doesn't mean that I have to stop griping and whining!

Jenny claims that I almost ran across the stage. I'm just glad I didn't trip or anything!

Phew...another piece of paper to put on the wall. At least this time, I plan on paying off that sucker with my OWN earnings!
Me and the little grasshopper...I really didn't spawn an evil child (so much for my camera getting rid of red-eye)
Me and Dolores (Library Program Manager at Mohawk ~ a true mentor)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS JILL !!!

I am so glad to hear that you are fianlly complete.

Way to go, I am so proud that you were able to follow and finish your dream.

Janet

p.s. but now what will you do with all of that "free" time... ha ha

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janet!

I have also graduated to the 'taller' students now...I am currently at a high school library!

What a difference!

Gillian

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jill;

You worked hard for that piece of paper and you deserve it.

Jim.

megan said...

Congratulations! I can only dream of the day I am done school!