Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Strike smike...

The college teachers are on strike. Can anything else mess up my delicately planned life?

Does this affect my five distance education courses?

Typical answer: yes and no.

Yes, teachers/instructors are on strike and will not be grading any papers. Exams are in limbo.

Except; get this...the college informs me that I am still to hand in my papers by their due date (although the instructors won't grade them), and to prepare for exams as usual (even though there might not be any!)

I much prefer my version;

It seems like black and white to me...

Let's call it a term, give me A's in all five courses, and voila...be done with it all!

No comments: