Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Art...and all that jazz!

At our household, we love getting stuff in the mail. As we have home mail delivery, our mailbox is constantly checked. No matter whom the mail person is...Bailey excitedly informs us of the divine moment (I'm sure the mail carrier thinks she is going to eat her for lunch!)

This is an example of what we all patiently wait for...

[pictures to go here, but BLOGGER having problems tonight: will try later]

a post card from PARIS (yes, FRANCE, not Ontario!)

My niece, Katie, is currently enrolled in a prestigious art program. Her class went to France and Italy for 10 days to explore art museums.

You know all those t-shirts that say, "Grandma and Gramps went to Florida, and all I got was this stinkin' t-shirt"?

Katie, I am quite happy to say that I (we) are quite happy to receive a post card from your exotic travels!

You see, everyone, I must be quite the AUNT to even be on her mailing list for such an item!!!

Thanks, hon!

2 comments:

megan said...

Hey Gill,
Do you know of a kid who plays goalie in the same league and Michael with the last name Csiernik? I think he is in the 12-13 age group?

Gillian said...

not offhand, Megan. I'll ask Henry (as he knows absolutely everything there is to know about hockey!)