Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Darien Lake 2008

Derrek, Dean, Jenny, Henry and Tony
Some of our crew...
Ready to get wet on Grizzly Run!
Jenny
Henry doesn't 'like' spinny rides like the merry-go-round? I forgot to tell him there were ripe bananas in my bag...
Jenny about to get Henry moving on to the next ride
Reigning champion until this year...I gave up my crown to my daughter (I think it was rigged, as I didn't ~ nor have I EVER missed a mole)
Console myself with yet another funnel cake (one of the top reasons I so enjoy going to Darien)
Casey, Karin, Louise, Gary...Coming off Mind Eraser...do they remember who I am?
Henry and Tony coming off Mind Eraser
Gary, Mar, Casey and Louise about to go down the Tornado (I call it the funnel)
Karin, Jim, Henry and Tony are next in line!

Jenny and I on the Merry-Go-Round...we even have our favorite horses! (my daughter sacrificed one trip on the Ride of Steel to placate her mother by going on this ride with me)

No comments: