Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Mom's best friend...

Henry is temporarily out of the dog-house! (although I still don't quite trust the van starting!)

He decided he had heard enough complaining, and bought me a new man that cleans floors. (I decided it was of the masculine gender just so I could enjoy the idea a little bit more)

His name is "Robbie"...yes, I named my new best friend.I have wanted this vacuum for two years, and it was the only item on my Christmas list this year (to further emphasize how much I REALLY wanted it).

Yes, husbands sometimes listen...and yes, sometimes actually follow through!

For those of you that know that cleaning is not my forte...this is a huge breakthrough for our family and our floors!

Long live the dust bunny!

No comments: