Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Family skate with Henry's hockey team

Michael, Jenny, Emma, and Henry getting ready to skate...

Karin: waiting for me to stop taking pictures of everyone and skate with her...Casey: ready to push us along!
Henry: looking as if he should be coaching or something!
Jenny, I'm sure telling Tyler what to do:

A short time ago, Henry's men's league hockey team invited all the families to come out and skate. A fun night was had by all!

Karin and Casey and all of their children were there...Michael and Jenny zipped around with cousin Emma. It took me a while to get a picture of friend, Tyler, upright instead of on his butt!

Yes, even I skated...I found it funny that Casey came up behind Karin and I and told us that if we wanted to talk, we had to skate faster (I'm almost positive that he was insinuating something here...)

No comments: