Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

blogging in a snap


Yes, I feel like snapping something alright!

Ever since we came back from holidays, I can't seem to post photos to the blog!

I have tried Blogger's help functions, and countless other 'suggestions'.

I even borrowed a book at a college library today, "Blogging in a snap."

It seems my last option is to change my browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox???
Does anyone know if I do this, do I lose all my favorites etc.??

I've been posting no problem for a long time and now I have issues??? (Well, I know I have some issues ~ who doesn't?)

Someone please advise before I give up all together!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can have both Explorer & Firefox on your PC, and both can be running at the smae time. There is an import Export command under File in Explorer that will allow you to export your favorites. The Import command in Firefox is within manage bookmarks in Firefox.
Heck Henry would know how to do this......

Gillian said...

HA HA HA (on the Henry part)

Thanks for the info, Bill.

I just finished Replying to Blogger Support. They responded to my cry for help (finally).

I think I will try Firefox though.

Weird how everything has been working hunky dorry until now.

Bizarre.

Give Henry all the hours you can. My next bright idea includes buying a new computer just for the children to muck up!!!!