Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Me and Dad


Over the Easter holidays, we went to visit my Dad. He was happy to see us, as you can see.

My Dad's hobby (one of them), is to build very expensive models. The majority of the kit comes in a box (usually from England or somewhere else overseas), but the little finicky stuff he makes himself. I must admit, I cringe when taking Michael and Jenny there for a visit! Jenny was especially interested in these models this visit. Her fingers got a little too close when asking Grand-dad questions, but much to my amazement, he didn't even react. Either he is getting older and more mellow, or I am over paranoid. Right...he is definitely mellowing. (That, along with the girls in the family tend to get away with alot more than the boys!)


I can hear my brothers' snorting from here!

No comments: