Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

blog hiatus

The blog will be up and running in two more days...I promise!

Term papers and three exams are down...one exam (Wednesday) to go.

Did anyone notice that we have reached the milestone of 2000 visitors to this site????

Wooo hooo!

Thanks for your patience during this abnormally hectic time in my life...I'll try to make it worth your while!

What can I say...love you all! Gillian

This is me and Nancy Drolet (Women's National Hockey League and Salt Lake City 2002 Olympic Gold Women's Hockey Team Player) Notice how I silently lifted Henry's Toronto Curtis Joseph prized hockey jersey out of the closet to wear on this special day?

No comments: