Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update...


Not much going on other than hockey and reading for me.

I am currently reading 'New Moon', the second book in the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.

I am gearing up for Christmas and will start Christmas cards and baking soon.

One thing I always look forward to is Secret Santa at work. I love giving little gifts to someone a couple of days a week for a few weeks. Covert operations make me sweat as I try to deposit my gifts in the staff mailbox without ANYONE of the 80ish staff seeing me. Let me tell you...it's an art to manage this secret gift giving without having someone let the cat out of the bag!

No comments: