Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Friday, June 16, 2006

Birthday girl!

Here I am 37 years ago...

Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks to y'all for all the treats sent my way (chocolate, cake, DQ etc.)!

It is the simple things that are the most appreciated!

(I can rationalize my treats now that I have my treadmill)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Gill!
-Joanna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jill....I too will be 37 yrs in a couple days!

Is the truck on the road again?

Jim L.

Gillian said...

Truck is on the road again! Thank you for your road-side rescue Jim, Jeff, and Jim's brother (Brian?)! That was very thoughtful of you to come and pick us up.

What would we do without friends like you guys? (Be stranded away from home, probably)

Thank goodness Henry also has a brother that is a GM mechanic!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything is back to normal. Will I see you on the long weekend in Thamesford?

(yes, my brother's name is Brian)