Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekend mornings

Saturday mornings are different for me now. I realized this this morning after dropping Jenny off at work. I swing by timmy's and get breakfast for Henry, michael and myself. As I am driving home, I pass by the hometown arena and see all the cars and parents and kids. I think to myself, wow, that used to be me! Now one is working instead and michael's games and practices are at night.

Funny how life changes on you when you aren't looking!


P.s. My brother and wife ( happy 25th wedding anniversary) return home today from their Mediterranean journey. Can't believe they were in santorini for real! I'll just stand in front of my santorini mural in my kitchen!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: