Currently in the midst of...

  • Michael = got braces this month and getting ready to start refrigeration apprenticeship
  • Jenny = school, and work, soccer and badminton
  • Gillian = work
  • Henry = busy with work

Monday, April 24, 2006

Swiffer not so swift


On the weekend, I went to Cosco with my friend Karin (looking for prices on treadmills - they didn't have any), so I purchased a few other things while I was there.

One of my purchases was the Swiffer carpet flick, purchased with the intent of putting it in the fifth wheel to pick up Bailey's dog hair that sticks like glue to the carpeted area of the trailer.

I joyfully took my new purchase out of the box and tried it.

The hair is still there and the not so swift Swiffer is going back to the store for a full refund!

In all honesty, the packaging did not mention that it would pick up hair. Never assume that "fuzz" might mean something hairy.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

p.s. Sorry, Karin. Yes, this means that you have to take it back for me!